(She already has daddy wrapped)
Ellie had her two month check up. She is now weighing in at 10 lbs. Wow! How she has grown. What I did not like, however, is her getting shots :( It was so pitiful and it made my heart break. I am so glad that Bob was there.
Also she has said her first word, "hi." She has a toy that says hi and sings the ABC's and 123's (she will know them before she turns one because of that toy-I always said that I felt sorry for teacher's kids, now my child is one) and many times when we turn the toy one she will say hi back. Friday she was at Aunt Sue's house and when Uncle Shawn came home from work he said "hi" to her, and a clear as possible she looks up at him and says "hi" back.
We have been truely blessed because we have a sleeper. I have been in the past using her to wake me up on the weekends, but last Sunday (she was my alarm clock for Church) she did not get up until almost 8:30 (and had been in bed since 10:30). Is 10 hours "normal" for a newborn?
2 comments:
we had a great sleeper too - I LOVED IT!!! :-)
she's a doll baby.
Ours is a great sleeper too, it's about 7 hours followed by an additional 3 hours.
Post a Comment