Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gattiland

Today we went to Gattiland. Ellie loves pizza, so I knew I could not go wrong there, even if the games did not turn out to her liking. Mom went over with us. I call Bob and asked him to join us because he only works right around the corner.

Loves riding the Ponies

Counting all her tickets

Lovin her new shoes

2 comments:

Chuck, Heather, Makenna, and Brody Curtis said...

Makenna has those same flippers. Where is this getty land? Clarksville or Madison?

Dawn Jenkins said...

Actually there are only two still around in this area. One is off of Lyndon Ln (Westport Rd area) and the other one in on Outer Loop right off 65 (both in Louisville). We went to the one on Outer Loop. It is like Chuckie Cheese, but better because it is Mr. Gatty's pizza buffet. There is lots of games.