This is absolutely my favorite time of the year; however, this is the first Fall that I am not ready for. I feel like we have not even received a summer. The grass is still too green, and I did not wish it was cooler at all. Even when we went to the beach in August, the water was too cold (yeah, so much for global warming). I have not been too excited about Fall this year. It is getting too cold too quick. But today Bob and I made reservations at Huber's for dinner. We were excited when my aunt and uncle came to join us.
After a great filling dinner, we braved the cold, brr, to take a freezing ride out to the pumpkin patch. The pumpkins this year are awful--but we were able to find a couple of decent ones. Ellie was not impressed (but I think it was because of the freezing windy weather :(




No comments:
Post a Comment