Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day Back

This has by far been the best first day back since I have started teaching. I attribute that to the fact that I am teaching all Seniors this trimester :) I have two English 12 classes and two Governments. Everything went smoothly. And to top it off I will be getting a student teacher in a couple of weeks to take over one of my Government classes. This will be much needed to help me prepare for a sub to take over in December.

Also I went in my for 24 week check-up. All looks good, except that I have to go in a week or two for that dreaded Glucose test. YUCK. The doctor did give me a scare, though. He walks in and the first thing he says was "looks like you gained some weight this month." I thought oh no now I am gonna have to watch what I eat (only of the few perks of being pregnant...eating what you want). But then after he sees the terror in my face, he say "No, what I meant was you finally gained some weight." Apparently I had only gained about 2-3lbs in the first 5 months. I attribute that to me being sooooo sick.

No comments: