Did I think that it was a good idea to go to school during the summer, and take an intensive at that. I am at school everyday from 8 a-7 p. Oh well only a few weeks, and I am actually really enjoying the class.
I took Maddie for her six month check-up today and she weights 14.2lbs. This was the first time I had to take one of the girls for a shot appointment by myself. Bob left for Virginia this morning. Surprisingly it went quite well.
Six months...
You are almost crawling (rolling and scooting very well)
You have not cut any teeth yet.
You are the most pleasant baby in the morning
You never sit still and are always moving to get something
You are not a huge fan of your car seat-mainly because of the above item
You are a sleeper. You go down around 9 and don't get up until I wake you up to go bye-bye
You love to eat, but don't know when to quit. Which is bad because you make yourself sick
You are eating Stage One baby foods and snacks (num nums)
You are definitely a Momma's girl and if I am around you must be with me
You are in 1-2 diapers and size 6 months clothes
You love playing with Chloe and just smile and laugh at her
No comments:
Post a Comment