Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baycation

This weekend we went on our mini-vacation of the summer. We struggled deciding where we wanted to go. I knew that with me changing schools that I could not be gone for long. So last minute decision, I choose Alpharetta, GA. Why Alpharetta you say? Well the American Girl Doll Store of course. We stayed at a really nice Marriott that had an American Girl Doll package. I was so impressed and can not wait to go back-but note to self-must bring lots more money :)


After we checkin then E had to check her and Elizabeth in
My Girls


We found a Bahama Breeze-yum-o


Ellie and Elizabeth had cookies and milk every night


Love that smile


My poor baby is a little conceded. She couldn't stop kissing herself.


This is the bed that came with our package. We even got to take it home.

Here is Ariel taking a nap with Ellie.

We had a nice breakfast every morning that came with our package.

Even Elizabeth got a seat.


Elizabeth getting her crazy hair done. Too cute!


So I am a sucker. I felt so guilty that we spent all that money buying E things and not Maddie, that I went back in for one more purchase. A bitty baby. She loves it. She keeps playing with the eyes and hugging and kissing all over it.


My happy girl and I


Elizabeth had to sit at the table too


Sleeping baby with her Bitty Baby


No comments: