I can not believe that I am 30. It feels like the last ten years of my life has been in fast forward (Bob and I celebrate our 10 year anniversary this year as well). But 30 does not hit me that hard, in fact it is just another year. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls (please pretty amazing family), I can't wait to see what God blesses me with in my 30s.
This afternoon Bob "surprised" me with a party with my closest friends and family. By surprise I mean he planned it and it remained a surprise until he told Ellie. My parents and Meghan played a huge role in the success. It was nice to get to catch up with my family. It was a little warm though (as it has been the past month or so), but over all I think everyone had a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment