Saturday, December 9, 2006

Tis the Season Part 2



It seems like forever since I was on here. But I guess I will take time out of my oh so busy schedule to write a few words of update. We finally got the tree put up, thanks to Tyler. It seems like it took forever this year to complete that task. I feel like I am constantly going, and I never had time to catch up.

I finally got all of the gifts wrapped, I was worried that Bob may get curious and start snooping. We also got our family pictures back (see the previous post). They turned out so well.

I am now starting to get into the holiday spirit. And what better way to do that then watch the tradition IU UK bb game that is annually held every December. It is weird; however, that they are playing in RUPP (has not been done since '88). Right now IU is down by 3 with under a minute to go.

What is really weird is that IU and UK have both had their moments over the last 10 years. Their programs have been in the decline, and then out of now where UofL is stealing the scene. (Both in Football-BCS game :) and in Basketball) GO CARDS!!!!!

Well that is my ramble for today.

God Bless!

PS. Nette if you are reading this, I am praying for you. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test