Bob and I have decided after much, much, much consideration that we are now ready (we hope) to add to our family. A couple of weeks ago we found out that I was pregnant. I am not as far along as I would like to be (being that I have felt yucky for the past three weeks, and I still have about three more weeks until I get through my first trimester), but nine weeks is what I get. The initial due date is November 7th, but I anticipate the date will probably be moved up at least a week (my exam showed me further along than the "scientific calculations."
We go for our first ultrasound on Monday, and at that point it will all become real. I am a little apprehensive and worried because of my low blood sugar and blood count. My doctor is reviewing my labs, and he anticipates sending me to a hemoglobin doctor for further evaluation. So please keep the baby and me in your prayers.
That is all for now.
God Bless and Happy Easter.
6 comments:
Congrats!!I have been waiting for your annoucement after everyone at work told me. Enjoy it, it goes by so fast. Good Luck. Oh the sickness it will pass :)
Congrats!!! It's an amazing journey. Blog it all!!!! ;-)
We heard about your great news. Congrats. We will remember to pray for you and little baby Jenkins. BTW the second trimester is usually the best so that is something to look forward to.
congrats!!!!! That's awesome!!! We're happy for you - Christina
we need daily play by play. ;-)
Come on Dawn..... update, we need to know how things are going! ;-)
Post a Comment