Thursday, November 15, 2007

She is FINALLY here




It is hard to believe that my baby girl is already 3 days old. She was born on Monday afternoon and weighed 6 lb 9 oz and is a long 21 inches. We named her Elizabeth Grace and are calling her Ellie. Here are a few pictures of her with more to follow.




Chloe meets Ellie



6 comments:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Yeah - Congrats you guys! The fun is just beginning!!!

Matt Jessica and Jackson said...

Congrats. I'm so excited for you both. Enjoy the fun!!

Hers and His said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Sulayne said...

She's adorable! I can't wait to hold her! I am glad that everyone is home and doing well!

The Tibbs World said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful little girl. It is the most amazing thing you'll ever experience!!!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth Grace,
I am so excited that you were born on my birthday. That day will be very special every year because you were born on that day. You are a very beautiful and special girl to me. You can always depend on me if you ever need anything.

Love you very much,
Memaw