Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Yesterday was a lot of fun. There was so many kids on the square trunk or treating. This is such a great idea that the city has done for the community. Here are a few pictures of the evening.

My Little Cat in the Hat


My how they grow "old."



The cutest bubble bee.

Always advertising :)

Who knew my dad was such an artist?????



5 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

Looks like a lot of fun...

Anonymous said...

I like your new look. Can't wait for your baby girl to make her appearance. Love ya, Aunt Nettie

Christina said...

I have been waiting for you to update your blog!!! I figured we'd see an update once the baby arrived... but no baby yet? I'm looking forward to seeing him/her :-)

Christina

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Love that Bumble Bee :-) You look great. Can't wait to hear about the baby

Sulayne said...

I was so excited to see an update! I hope everything goes well at the doctor today! Make sure someone posts a picture when the baby is born!!