I am the type of person to have everything prepared and ready to go much too soon. And that is the case. I keep cleaning my house over and over, checking my bag, making sure that we have everything for her to come home too, and I find the same outcome...I am ready and have been ready for weeks. Now I sit and wait.
I am however looking forward to Trick or Trunk today on the Square. This is one of my favorite things to do in October. We always dress Chloe up and pass out candy with the Fire Dept.
Chloe is going as Shrek this year.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who dressed their dog up for Halloween :)
Megan
Elizabeth Grace,
I can't wait for you to be born. I wonder who you will look like. Whoever, you will be beautiful.
Love Memaw
Post a Comment