Thursday, September 27, 2007

Less than six weeks

It is so hard to believe that my pregnancy is almost over. It has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday I began to tell everyone that I was finally pregnant. Many people complain about how the last few months just drag on, but for me they have flown by quicker than the first few months. I think school has a lot to do with that. I am trying to finalize everything while trying to transition my sub into my classes, and it seems like there is not enough time.

Everything has been going well with the pregnancy. God has looked out for both my little girl and myself. She has a strong heartbeat and progressing nicely. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life.

Hopefully I will get a chance to write soon, maybe even before the baby is born.

No comments: