Well we found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting a girl. She is very active, has a very strong heartbeat, all of her fingers, and toes; what more could expecting parents ask for. At my checkup last month my doctor asked if I could feel her moving, I told him rarely I thought I was feeling her move. He said that it would not be long until I could feel her often. Now (thanks to God and answered prayers) I feel her everyday ALL day. At nighttime she even lets her daddy feel her kick.
It is so hard to believe that 22 weeks have already flown by. She will be here in no time. Now that I am done with the writing project (the greatest class I have EVER taken) I can focus on preparing for the beginning of the school year, and planning for a sub.
Thanks for all of the comments and concern. Maybe one day I will be more frequent with the blog. I have sooo much energy these days it is hard for me to set down for more than a few minutes.
PS: if I can ever get my scanner to work I will post some ultrasound pictures.
4 comments:
Congrats on the Baby Girl!! I know until I felt Jackson kick and move there wasn't much to write about on my blog. Good Luck!
I want to see your belly! post some pictures! Congrats!
Congratulations! You'll definitely have to show some pictures of your growing belly! I bet you are so cute!!!
haha! she's adorable! I saw here at the picnic! Congrats Dawn, you look great!
Post a Comment