Ellie woke up about 8:00 yesterday morning ready to go. She was in a great mood. So I bundled both of us up and headed toward town to pick up some much needed groceries. I dropped Ellie off with Dad, and then ran my errands in town. When I left the house, the snow was minimal and the roads were in great shape. (I have four-wheel drive, so I feel a little more at ease).
After I finished I went to pick Ellie up and then I headed to Melissa's to get my hair done. Ellie spent some time with Maranda. Maranda is so good with kids, especially Ellie. 
Ellie is laughing at my "funny" looking hair
Maranda put her fast asleep
After we got home, Ellie refused to nap. She was in such a good mood. So we played and played. Ellie has no interest in laying on her tummy, she just wants to stand. Yesterday I was able to get a few shots of her on her belly, before she got mad and wanted up.
Bob got home shortly after noon and he and Ellie settled down for a long snowy nap.
This is what we saw when we opened our front screen door on Friday afternoon.
1 comment:
I love Ellie's green warm-up outfit (and matching socks)!! Where did you get it?
Post a Comment