Bob took off Monday and Tuesday to spend time with Ellie and me. I had a bad headache on Tuesday, so he was so sweet and let me sleep in, while he took care of Ellie. Later that afternoon we took Ellie for her 4 month check-up. She had to get four shots :(
She weights 13 lbs and she grew more than 3 inches in 2 months and is now 24 inches
long. She is going to be tall and skinny.
Ellie was fussy all day Wednesday along with having a low-grade fever most of the afternoon and evening. It was such a beautiful day that I could not waste it inside. So Ellie and I went out shopping for her some much needed Spring attire.
Thursday was a boring, cold, rainy day. Friday was a little more exciting. I got to spend the afternoon with my cousin Kasey. She is growing up so fast and has turn into a beautiful young lady. She and I went to lunch and then shopping for a while. My best friend and her family got back late Thursday night from Florida and we could not wait to see them. So Friday evening we went over, shared pizza, and had a very nice visit. Ellie really loves Aunt Melissa and Uncle Scott.
Hope everyone had a good break.
No comments:
Post a Comment