I am so excited that the weather has finally started to change. I love hot weather, but Fall is by far my favorite season. Not to hot, and definately not too cold. Yesterday I went to my annual pumpkin picking trip Huber's. Normally it is Bob and I, but this year I decided to spare him. He hate going up there (for some reason I don't understand). But this was Ellie first season so I really wanted to take her. So I picked up Shelby and Bob's cousin Jerry's girlfriend Jeanie and we headed to Huber's. Boy was it packed. There were people everywhere. We got carry out (because the wait to get into the restaurant was booked until 7:30) and had a nice picnic by the lake.
Then we loaded up on the trailer and enjoyed the hayride (minus the hay ha) ;) Ellie had such a great time. She picked out her own pumpkin. Since I took her to pick it out Daddy is going to help her carve it.
Also, Ellie's new word is uh-oh. too cute.


1 comment:
Here's something interesting...Huber's doesn't grow those pumpkins. They buy them from the same grower that aunt deb gets her mums for jay c from. I was in shock.
Post a Comment