This month has been so busy, hint the lack of posts. But this weekend has by far been the busy one in a while. We started off the weekend on Friday with a trip to Harvest Homecoming. This is my favorite festival (even though Bob's swears every year that he is never going back). There was so many people there. Ellie was not feeling it, and she was giving everyone dirty looks when they talked to her. We finished up the night with a dinner at Applebees. This was an interesting meal. As we were waiting for our food I turned to get something out of Ellie's bag--when I turned back around my hand came in contact with my water at a high rate of speed. The water went straight for Ellie. Her face was priceless. It went from happy to extremely angry instantly. Ellie was soaked, I was soaked, and it took her about 10 minutes and bribs to sit back in the high chair. Needless to say, when we got home Bob and I could not quit laughing; Ellie not so much.
Saturday started with the Susan G Koman Breast Cancer Wall. My Aunt is a survivor and we all wanted to walk with her.
Me and Nette
The nieces and nephew with Nette
Our entire group (all 13 of us)
After the walk we had a great lunch as a family. Then I picked up Ellie and headed to a jewerly party at Meg's house. Then after a nice party we headed home. Tricia invited us to stop by her house. Johnny was having a few friends over, and Trisha wanted to show Ellie her birthday gift a little early.Sunday was busy as well. After an afternoon full of events. Bob and I took Ellie to the zoo for the Halloween party there. It was a gorgeous night and Ellie could wear her costume and not any other layers of clothing. She really enjoyed watching all of the people in costumes. I can not wait until Halloween and her party.
1 comment:
Ellie,
Your costume makes you look like a little angel that you are. Memaw & Papaw loves you very much.
Love Memaw & Papaw
Post a Comment