Friday, June 5, 2009

Beautiful Day to go to the Park

This morning was gorgeous, and I decided I did not want to waste the day inside. So I called Tyler (who was at Mom's) and asked if he wanted to go to the park with us. Waterfront Park is my favorite (Ellie's too).

Tyler had fun climbing and playing hide-n-seek with the other kids


Ellie this time last year at the park (7 months)

Same swing today (19 months---almost)

She had more fun climbing then anything else

Meg came and joined us for a picnic lunch

1 comment:

Miss Emily said...

I wish I could tell you how much that lunch lifted my spirits! I was having a horrible day at work and I was missing Emily something terrible! It was wonderful to spend time with you and my hug from Ellie made everything seem a little brighter. Thanks again! I love you guys!