Well I think I have finally got everything updated since mid-July. There has been a lot going on as you can tell. Just a couple of things to update since my posts: Baby Jackson was born to Jessica and Darrin happy and health. Baby and Mom are both doing great. Ellie named her horse Daisy. Yes she picked it out. And Ellie keeps talking about going to the beach. It is so cute, she will wake up from sleeping asking about the beach (awww it is in her dreams). Just today we went out to dinner for Dad's birthday at Buckhead's and she saw the Ohio River and said beach. Too cute.
I will need to update about Ellie and all the cute and some not so cute things she does. But I have been on this thing for two hours now, and I need to see Ellie before we both crash. So hopefully I will fully catch up some time this week.
Happy reading. Hope my daddy has a great birthday and everyone has a super week.
No comments:
Post a Comment