Wednesday, August 5, 2009

VB Day 3

Today, Bob had to go to work inland for a few hours. Melissa and I got up early and walked to a donuts shop for breakfast. Then after we lounged around for a bit, and got caught up on the news of the flash flood of 09 at home, we went down to the beach.

I love this picture

Early afternoon Bob got back from his job. We went into town to go shopping at the local mall. Ellie walked out with a ton of stuff (books, Build-a-bear Sugar, golf clubs, suitcase, and a horsey). Maranda got her ear pierced at the top, and she was so brave :) Then after our shopping trip we had a nice meal at TGIFridays. Yum Yum.

After we all rested when we got back, Bob and I took Ellie back down to play before we got packed up to leave in the morning.


Playing in the sand with DaddyShe was so happyDaddy and Ellie took a swim to rinse off, she loved the bubbles

After they got cleaned up we went for a walk down the boardwalk to the Dairy Queen for dessert. A nice storm rolled in. It was the perfect ending to our trip. I love lightning storms over the ocean.

It was such a great trip, we were sad to go. I could definitely live here. This is one of the best vacation sites I have ever been too. Ellie loved the beach, and I am sure she is going to be talking about it for a long time--even if she does not remember it when she is ten.

No comments: