Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun Saturday

I love Saturdays that we really don't have anything planned, but they just seem to work out really nice.

Today started out with Bob letting me sleep in. (LOVE him). Then we headed to town to get a new recliner (or two). We now have bought our third and fourth pieces of furniture since we have been married. We love hand me downs, and I can not see justification in spending so much money on furniture when we can get perfectly good stuff for free. But we got such a good deal on one recliner, that we could not pass the deal up they were offering for two. But it did take a while for me to figure out how I wanted to arrange the living room with our added pieces. But it is done, and it looks pretty good.

My aunt and uncle came up for lunch/dinner. I made potato soup. When I might add that my recipe is pretty amazing and I haven't tasted better. We had a nice visit with them.


Kasey drove up for a few minutes to say hello

This evening I left to go to CHS Homecoming. My little cousin Kristi was on court. Plus I wanted to check out this new gym everyone has been talking about. Boy was it nice. I feel a little short changed from when I was in school. Maddie got the opportunity to meet my Aunt Gina and Kristi. She was so good and enjoyed watching and listening to the game. I would like to go back to watch another game again in the future.



Kristi and Gina

No comments: