Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow

I thought that since I was out on maternity leave and it did not really matter that I would feel indifferent to snow days. Well, nope, I still hate them just the same. I would rather be enjoying my days off with temperatures in the 80s, not the 20s. I know it was my fault having my child in the winter, but geez-I feel like I am a captive in my own home. I was off in the winter with Ellie too but it was not near this bad.

I just hope and pray that at the end of February we are all complaining about how hot it was for the month (well I won't be complaining).

Our last round of snow yesterday brought us about 4.5 inches. Bob took off yesterday, and it was nice to have him around-even though we did not see much of him because he mostly stayed in the garage.

Ellie has had a mild cold for the last few days. I have tried so hard to keep her away from Madelyn so she does not get it either. But my efforts failed-my little one is snot nosed and can't breathe. Last night was no fun. She had to be held all night by one of us.

Bundled up to go check on Daddy and Ellie in the garage

No comments: