Friday, February 18, 2011

Another week

DONE! Week three back is really been long and tiring. I added to my stress this time by having a play start as soon as I got back from maternity. This week I have started to collect everything, and that means I am putting the program together. The days fly by and there are not enough hours to get everything done. (and I have to take anything home to work on) But only three more weeks left until show time, so the stress levels are just going to go up from here.

Here are some pictures of Maddie over the last month. It is amazing how animated she is becoming.

The two pictures above are from the first of Feb

Love this look
She has so much head control now. And she is starting to like tummy time.
Well maybe not like, she is learning how to outsmart us.
Mom says she has been rolling over. She is trying to roll over here.
This is pretty much where Ellie is at every minute of the night
And this explains how Maddie feels about thatIn every picture Maddie has a wet spot on her because she slobbers ALL the timeI love this face

1 comment:

Susie said...

What sweet pictures!!