Saturday, February 12, 2011

PARTY

Two weeks complete back to work, and I am exhausted. Last week was not too bad, but geez this week is really kicking me. A couple of weeks ago Janet called Bob and wanted to get his input on having a dinner to celebrate his three uncles birthdays in February. Bob agreed that is was a good idea and suggested we have it at the house. (Our barn is becoming the "party room" as Ellie calls it.)

We did not really have any idea who was coming, but nearly the whole Zollman family was invited. So when car after car pulled in, we were quite shocked (but in a good way). It was so nice to catch up with everybody. And not to mention that Janet make plenty of food to feed the entire Zollman family. All of Bob's uncles except for two were there. It was also nice actually getting to sit down and visit with some of the family we don't see very often. I am directly Charlotte's Web at school this spring, and I found out that my Wilbur is Bob's third cousin. Also I have taught several of his other 2nd and 3rd cousins.

Six hours after the party began, I think everyone started leaving. It was so nice seeing everyone happy and pleasant. I think that this is probably going to become a regular event.

The 3 brothers who all had birthdays in February
This is everyone in the family who had a birthday in January or February
Ellie was up way past her bedtime and did not fight to get into bed
Maddie on the other hand was wide awake at Midnight,
but looking for her Mommy whom she had not seen all night.

No comments: