All of a sudden I got a huge burst of energy. I finally convinced Ellie that she should share her room with Madelyn, and then turn our computer room into a playroom. She was actually pretty excited about the idea of sharing her room. Bob and myself were not so excited about cleaning the spare room out. But we finally did it. I did not realize how much stuff we had in there. It is a good thing that we have the garage.
Today we painted the room Ellie's choice color-light purple. It turned out beautiful. We also got some princess stickers to stick on the wall. We got all of the toys moved in and it looks great. Ellie has so much room to play, and I don't have to walk over toys to get in and our of Ellie's room.
Now to move on to Ellie's bedroom and to move Maddie in.
No comments:
Post a Comment