Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things That Annoy Me


I like things to be in order and in place. At the end of the school year I knew that there would be a possibility that I may switch rooms, but no one was certain-so I did not want to spend time packing just to unpack in the same room. This morning I got a call from another teacher asking me when I would be able to get all my stuff out of my room. WHAT!? Not only did he tell me that we were switching rooms, but also half of my stuff was already moved to another room (which happened to be the wrong room). This really stressed me out, especially since most of my stuff was bought with my personal money. So thankfully mom was not busy so that I could go to school and see what was where and what was left to be moved.

By the time I got to school, the custodians (who I really like and get along with) had neatly moved all my stuff into my new room. Which meant that I only had to move the stuff in my cabinets. Double yikes, those things are full.

I was so overwhelmed when I got there that I just left. Bob came back with me later to help move everything into my new room.

I do not like being negative at all-so here is something that makes me smile. Ellie keeps asking when Maddie will be big enough to share a bed with her. After I got home we all came in to take a nap (something that has become a normal afternoon routine). Here are the two girls "sharing a bed." Ellie finally decided that she is on board with moving her toys into the spare room and she and Maddie sharing a bedroom. My goal is to get Maddie and her baby bed out of our room before school starts back up.

No comments: