Bob and I got up about 5:00 to head out shopping. I was so shocked. It took me a while to convince myself to go into Target, it is always so crazy and the lines are long. But Bob dropped me off their while he went to Home Depot. There was hardly no one in Target. I walked right in, was able to shop, and had my pick of what line I wanted to go to (without a wait). It was like this in every store I went into. I am glad all the stores opened at midnight this year, because the crowd was gone-and I still got everything I wanted. Also a lot of the items that had sold out earlier were being restocked when we were going into the stores.
One of the items I picked up was ornament picture frame crafts for Ellie. We try to give a thank you card and a craft from Ellie every year to everyone who comes to her birthday party. Here she is putting them all together.
Also in the background is my new tree. I do not have a lot of space (or space I am willing to give up for a Christmas tree) so I wanted a more slender tree. It is only up and not decorated yet. I have no desire to get any of my decorations out or wrap my presents. Sad, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment