Friday, December 23, 2011

BREAK

Christmas break started this week, as did week full of cathcing up with the people I like the most. Ellie was out of preschool this week also, so we were able to enjoy the time together.

*Monday: I had lunch with my SHS gang. They were still in school, so it was easy to meet up with them at the local Willie D's. After I got back to town (Mom watched the girls) Mom and I did some Christmas shopping.

*Tuesday: I meet some of my theater girls for lunch. They were home from college for the break. Ellie wanted to go with me-we met at Olive Garden. Yum. It was nice to catch up with each of them and hear all about the college life over the past semester :)


Love and miss these girls


Wednesday: Today was the day I had been looking forward to for a while. So many different events had kept pushing the day back. I met up with my friend Debbie from SHS to eat lunch and then go see Breaking Dawn. Going and seeing these movie are our thing.


*Thursday: Meg, Eme, and Shelby came over and we baked, baked, and baked--then we decorated lots of yummy treats.






Love this look


Today we are taking some time off just to relax and recoup from the busy non work week. The Christmas festivities start tomorrow.


No comments: