Let me first say that I have never been so glad that I was a high school teacher than today. First off, it was raining. Every day that I have taken E to school, it has rained. So I dropped her off, then ran to Target to get a few things and kill some time before I had to get back for the party. When I got back they were not quite ready, the kids were running around in the gym. As soon as I came into the school I started to get stressed. The chaos and uncertainity of everything that surrounds little kids is so foreign to me. It took me a while to settle down :) Then the real fun began, each parent had to sit at a station and help the kids to what ever activity was there. It was not too bad, but I constantly had to remind myself they were preschoolers, not high school students.
I was so glad to be heading back to school--I am so grateful to those teachers who teach the younger students everyday--I am also thankful that God called me to a much older bunch.
1 comment:
Don't know what you are talking about mom!1 Those parties are fun!! Memaw has been to everyone but Christmas!!
Post a Comment