As a parent you hope never to get the call from school telling you that something has happened to your child. I received that call today around 10:30, from Ellie's teacher. Ellie was playing in the gym. She was running and tripped on a ball they were playing with. She fell forehead first and hit the gym floor hard. I could tell her teacher was quite upset. I got ahold of Mom and she went to pick her up. Then we took her to the urgent care. After the doctor checked her out and ran a CT Scan just in case. She was fine, it just looked really bad. Here is a picture of her in the office. I am just thankful to God that she was not hurt worse. The head is so precious. He was definately looking over her.

1 comment:
Memaw's precious little girls!!
Post a Comment