This is what we hear over and over again in our home. We had our full dress today for the Wizard of Oz. Everything seemed pretty good for a week out. We have some work to do, but it is going to be great. This has been such a busy week. I was out of town to the Vera Bradley sale last weekend (loved it as usual), Bob was out of town until mid-week, and a childhood friend passed away and his funeral was this week. Add on Ellie's dance, my IUS class, plus a full load of rehearsals. I am so tired. I know that next week will be even busier with us starting tech for the show.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
The Sounds in our Home
This is what we hear over and over again in our home. We had our full dress today for the Wizard of Oz. Everything seemed pretty good for a week out. We have some work to do, but it is going to be great. This has been such a busy week. I was out of town to the Vera Bradley sale last weekend (loved it as usual), Bob was out of town until mid-week, and a childhood friend passed away and his funeral was this week. Add on Ellie's dance, my IUS class, plus a full load of rehearsals. I am so tired. I know that next week will be even busier with us starting tech for the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment