Sunday, June 24, 2012

Catching Up

We stayed up pretty late Friday night visiting (the 3 of us). We had to get up pretty early Saturday morning to make some appointments that Amy had scheduled for us.

 We think that this is the color (or something close)
Not fans of the dress
 I love the one I have on, and Karol loves the one she has on
But I love the purple color
 Waiting while Amy is trying on dressed
So much fun.
 Out to lunch

We visited a really nice place that Amy would like to have her wedding at. Two thumbs up. We went shopping for a bit at the mall that is near Amy's house. Then we met Amy's finance Joe for dinner. We finished the night with some glasses of wine on the back porch, while fireworks were going off in the background. So relaxing.

This morning we got up and headed to Broadripple for brunch. It was yummy. The place was Three Sisters and Amy says that it has been featured on the Food Network. I can see why. 

I was so sad to have to leave them (especially when Karol does not leave until Monday), but I have to drive to Bowling Green for AP training for the entire week.

Leaving was not so bad this time, because I know that Karol will be back in a few short months for Amy's wedding. 

One last picture before we leave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time :) I wish we had found our dresses. At least by the end of the weekend the wedding dress was picked out and it is beautiful!!! Karol