Friday, June 29, 2012

Long Week

As soon as I got back from Indy on Sunday, I only had enough time to love on my girls and take a quick nap before I headed off to Bowling Green. I was told at the end of the school year to find a place to go get Advanced Placement certified to teach AP Government. Let me say there were a lot of tempting places like Orlando, Vegas, Texas, etc. But I choose Bowling Green, mostly because it was close and I would not lose two days of travel.

I had to spend five nights in a hotel and five days in class from 8:30-4. Let me just say that I am very tired and will not be doing much of anything in July.

I did learn at lot and feel a little more ready for the school year. But I sure did miss Bob and my babies.

No comments: