What an odd 4th. Normally we have a jammed packed day. But not this year. It was so hot and dry and nobody was doing fireworks (we nobody with any sense that is). So we had a pretty low key day. Mom and Dad offered to watch the girls while Bob and I had some alone time. We went to Louisville to do some shopping. I had bought Bob some shoes for father's day last month and he was not really liking them. So we went to return them. I love my girls, but it sure was nice to shop and not have to chase them down or play referee.
After we got back the girls and Mom and Dad were hungry, as were we. After a few mishaps we ended up at King Fish on the River. It was so hot and sticky, but we always love being down at the river.
Ellie is holding up the river :)
Maddie is thinking she is crazy




No comments:
Post a Comment