We took a vacation this year with Mom and Dad to Destin. This was the first time all of us have been there. It was a nice remote location; not a lot to do there besides the beach---which I am completely ok with.
DAY ONE: Maddie is saying goodbye to Daisy and Betsy
We made a stop in Alabama so the kids could get a good nights sleep. Maddie was fascinated by the phone. I did not understand why until I realized that she has never really seen one.
When we finally made it, the girls could not wait to visit the beach. Maddie even made a friend. Ironically the little girl was the same exact age, and by that I mean she had the same birthday and year as Maddie.
This is how Maddie wanted to spend most of the week.
This pretty much sums up Maddie's feelings about the beach.
We went on a Dolphin cruise. I will not be taking my kids back on a boat anytime in the near future.
Ellie Loves the water...it was a chore to get her out.
On the way home, we took a 6 hour detour to Atlanta to the American Girl Doll store. These girls were so happy.
Elizabeth was happy to with her new hair do.








No comments:
Post a Comment