Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4-H Fair Week

We love fair week. But I will say that this year most of the cousin are not out of 4-H and we did not have much to do. I know that it is only a matter of time before the girls are completely submerged in it, so I should enjoy these down year. 



Love this pic of all of us girls.


Shelby and her Grand Champion Rabbit--so proud of this girl 




Love these girls so much

Wednesday night we went met up with Meg and Eme and let the girls ride some rides. 


This was Maddie's first and only time on the Dragon, Ellie's favorite that she rode all night.


Cannot believe Ellie actually got on this


More Maddie's type of ride



The girls loved the slide



Brave Daddy and Maddie





Pure fair happiness


No night is complete without snow cones


The girls found Shelby and wanted her to ride with them



Love our county fair!

No comments: