This has technically been my first week of summer break. I taught at IUS the entire month of June. Had meetings at school during first week of July and the AP training. I am sad that there is only one week left after this one, and I have to be at school the beginning of that week.
I made a promise to the girls that I would spend the entire week with them. Yesterday we did nothing until 4:30 when we got dressed and took Ellie to karate.
Today started the same way, but it is our busy day with Ellie going to karate and Maddie to dance. The girls and I left a bit early to walk on the bridge before dance. After we finished, Bob met me to get Ellie to take her on to karate.
Surprisingly we not only made it up the ramp, but also halfway across the bridge before Maddie had had enough. I wanted to make sure she got back down off of the bridge and I did not have to carry her.
Love my girls and their icee faces
Pre-dance selfie




No comments:
Post a Comment