Sunday, October 22, 2006

For those of you who want more...


I have just enjoyed my first break as a teacher. This is my favorite time of the year. As most of you know, I am not an outdoor person; however, Bob vows to change that. We just purchased our first horse in the Spring, and she is gorgeous. Actually she is Bob's because I refuse to ride something that is double the size I am.


Back to Fall, this break could not have came at any better moment. It was not that I needed a break from school, because that is not it, I love my job. But I wanted an excuse to spend time doing things to enjoy the season. Such as, shopping for winter and fall clothes, being out in the beautiful sunny day, and of course playing in the leaves.




Last weekend was also a lot of fun. I took one of my new friends from school, she is also a new teacher whose room is next door to mine, and her daughters to Harvest Homecoming. She has never been before. I could not believe it, Havest is my favorite fesitval and I wanted to share that we her. Laura and I have become really close and are often made fun of by the other teachers b/c of how close we have become.

Here are a few pictures of her cute little girls.








That is all for now.

No comments: