Today is Bob and my fourth anniversary. Man how the time has flown by. It seems like our wedding day is getting further and further behind us. I love to look at the pictures and watch the video just to remind me of that great day. It is amazing what little details you forget about. Like Tyler not walking down the aisle. Shelby forgot to drop her petals because she had to hold her dress up so she would not trip and fall. Cindy (my maid of honor) was more nervous than I was. And Rhett Kaelin was the cutest baby who was stealing the show at the reception. We had all of Bob's family under one roof, which was an amazing accomplishment. Oh the memories.
Here is a slide show that shows some of the great times over the last four years.
3 comments:
4 years??? Are you sure??? ;-) Happy Anniversary!
You had a beautiful wedding. Happy Anniversary.
Maria
I can't believe it's been four years!!! You all make a great couple - congratulations!
Post a Comment