We started out at KMART. Everything was on sale 10-20% off, not really any great deals. But we did find a really nice carseat. It was such a good deal, I was able to buy two (one for my car and one for Bob's truck). Plus Mom picked her up one. ***If anyone knows of someone who is selling a used carseat for infants 22-40 pounds let me know. I would like to have one to let people borrow if they are watching Ellie--because those seats are designed to NEVER leave the vehicle they are put in.
Then we stopped by Value City. There was nothing there. Everything had pretty much be picked over. I was very disappointed that I wasted my time.
We put the carseat in our vehicles tonight, and Ellie really loved the idea that she can now watch movies when she is in Mommy's car. Now I am glad that I sacrificed my sunroof to have the rear-entertainment. I am sure that Ellie will love it.
Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
How cute, don't worry about falling asleep. If she is anything like Cooper, a pacifier and car ride works wonders.
Post a Comment