What, time for preschool already? We had a busy, expensive, weekend trying to get everything ready for Ellie's first day of preschool. Bob and I are so different about a lot of things, and sending our little girl off to school is the same. I am so excited and happy for her (maybe that is the teacher in me), while Bob is sad that his little girl is growing up.
I am so lucky to have my Mom who can take her each day. It is so priceless to me to have her in a good preschool, and having my Mom take her is so appreciated-Thanks Mom, I love you. Ellie is so lucky to have a Memaw like you.
The book she is holding in her hand is the First Day of Preschool. We have been reading it every night since we got it a few weeks ago. She says that she is ready.
I couldn't wait to hear about her first day. I called Mom on my lunch, and she said that she had a great day. She said that she did not even care when Mom left. Such a big girl. We are so blessed to have such a sweet, caring, and amazing little girl. She will definitely do great things for God and to those who come in her life in the future
1 comment:
Love taking her to school and picking her up to see what she had done that day!!
Post a Comment