I got to be reminded of how much fun I had at my Nanny's house when I was growing up. I can always remember that everytime the family got together we would end up outside (as long as it was not snowing or raining) playing baseball. We all got together at Nanny's today for Labor Day. She made a wonderful dinner, and then someone suggested we go out and play some baseball. It was so fun. I did not really get to play, because I helped Ellie get her first experience with baseball and Burgin family sports. She loved it.
She is the cutest little short stop
Swing Batter
Poor Maddie had to sit this one out
I got tired so Daddy came up to the plateAfter we left Nanny's we went by Janets to celebrate her birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow. Here she is with her girls. Meg and Eme came over too.
No comments:
Post a Comment