Thursday, September 1, 2011

She got in

I had Ellie's preschool all lined out. She was going to go to an awesome preschool in Scottsburg, which would be so convenient for me. But when I switch jobs I became frantic to find her a preschool that I was willing to send her to with an opening. I received a call from St Paul's telling me they had one opening. So I thought that is where I would send her. Then I got an email from the owner of Growing Minds saying they may possibly have an opening and she would let me know. Last night we got a call asking us if we still wanted to send E there. Well that was a no brainer, of course I wanted to send her there. She said they decided to create a class that was for older three year old and younger four year olds. So everyone in Ellie's class will be within three or four months of her age. She will start out going two days a week, and then we will have the option at the first of the year to send her an additional day.

We met with one of the owners today after school. Ellie was so excited to look around her classroom and see her name on her cubbie and her desk. I am so proud of my little girl. I think Bob was a little sad.

No comments: