I first would like to say YAY it is FALL BREAK. I get excited about days off (that are scheduled-I hate snow days). It is not that I don't like my job, but it is nice to sleep in and spend extra time with my girls once and a while. And I have been looking forward to some quality time with my husband (more on that later).
But today was actually a little more busy than normal. I did not get to sleep in much because E had preschool, but I did get to take her. Of course it was raining. The good thing is that Mom was keeping Maddie, and I did not have to get her out in the rain. I am now convinced why I am a high school teacher. I walked into the preschool and immediately became stressed out. All of the little kids and their questions and hugs for the teacher was overwhelming to me. Ellie made me so proud though. She was such a big girl and knew exactly what to do.
After I dropped E off, I had a few errands to run. Then I met the gang in Scottsburg for lunch. I love CHS, but I sure do miss my friends. It was nice to catch up with them.
Next back to Ctown for play rehearsal. It was not really a rehearsal but more of a identify with your character opportunity, and we sorted out the costume room.
Then finally, I had to go to class at IUS. Again I do not know why I do this to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment