A couple of weeks ago a friend posted on facebook that she would like to take her daughter to see Max and Ruby at the Palace. I had just received an email earlier that day for a presale code. I messaged her about the code, and she asked if we wanted to go with. I thought that Ellie would enjoy it, plus it was at the Palace and she had never been there.
I don't think that I have ever wished for something in that forum to be over like I did at Max and Ruby. I have a huge creeper problem with adults playing adults on kid/toddler shows. E is not allowed to watch those shows when I am around. There were a few adults (who played adults but acted like kids) in the show. I don't know why I have such an issue, but I do. Ellie really enjoyed the show, and was excited to see Ruby. She could not wait to come home and have a "birthday party" just like they did in the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment