Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Stink At This

I am not good at this blog thing. I have so much that I have to keep up with on a regular basis in regards to the internet at school that I do not want to come home and be on the internet at night. I know that I will probably regret not telling my stories, and I really should blog more.

Here are a few pictures from the summer so far. My summer break actually just began yesterday. I have been working at IUS since last Friday.

Also a big milestone for me recently was finishing my Master's. I am so glad that I have it done, and sadly I am not considering what I want to get next. I will forever be a student.

Had a great time with my writing project group this year. 
'IUSWP making a big bang' :) 




Ellie completed her second year of dance, and with much improvement. 


Maddie caught her first fish. 


Love this picture of my girls and their Uncle Melvin

Best friend summer fun



No comments: