Friday, May 31, 2013

The Rest of May

The rest of May was just as busy as the beginning of it. Ellie graduated from preschool. This made it more real that we were only a few months away from starting kindergarten. Her teacher this year was Ms. Windell.  We are really going to miss Growing Minds, but in a short year we will be back again with Maddie (I hope-she is quite different than her sister).




Ellie with her good friend Abby 





We saw baby Bailey Vanmeter again for the first time since she was born. This was the first time the girls got to see her.

 Ellie went to her first friends party. Her friend Scarlet from preschool had a party at her dance studio. The got to see the sugar plum fairy and play dress up along with dancing for entertainment.


Love this random picture of E 

We spent a little time with both our moms for Mother's Day. We went out to lunch at Huber's with Mom and Dad, and then visited with Janet. Mom is always helping the girls create a craft for each of us on our special days. This year the girls got me a flower pot. I love it, just know that I am not very success with flowers. I think it lasted until about June (which may be a record).




Love this pouting little girl 

 Ellie got her first library card and we started checking out books like crazy

I have always wanted to go to the Melting Point. For my birthday, Bob took me there. I loved it and wished it was little less expensive (and not so far away) because I could eat there often.  


The end of the school year has always been bittersweet for me. For most of my teaching career (hard to believe I just finished up year 7), I have taught seniors. It is so hard to get connected to a class and then have to send them off, which is what you have been preparing them for all along. We had several senior activities at the end of the year including field day, honors day, and of course graduation. The class of 2013 was a very special class that I really enjoyed teaching. While they kept me on my toes, there were too many memories that I will forever hold.

 Nicole and I take on each senior class as a team. I don't know what I would do without her.

At the completion of field day 

These girls :) 

My gift from Autumn 

Wes and Trace 

Odle 

This crazy girl Lacey :) 

 My Poly Sci Guys: Marcus and Josh

AD and Cody 

One of the best student aids (Natalie) and smartest girl (Karlee) 

Gracynn 

Jessie and her graduation design cover 

This girl grew so much in the two years I knew her-proud! 

Chercrow Cody 

TiffanyJane 

Alex 

Seth 

Stacey 

Two more aids that worked their tale off: Kameron and Taylor 

I am really going to miss this girl. She will always be someone special: Autumn 

Class President: Destiny

Emilee 

Taryn

Graduation weekend we celebrated Cody at Herman and Linda's. The girls were so excited to finally get to go fishing. The weather was perfect. 




Love this picture of my girls and their Uncle Mel 

Random girls and Eme shot

No comments: