Sunday, June 30, 2013

June

Ellie had her second dance recital with Weber's. They all did so well, and have improved so much since last year. We really loved their costume this year.









Love this cute picture of Maddie 

Some nice typical summer fun!






         







For Father's Day this year we invited both of our parents up and my sister for a cookout. The girls had made crafts using their feet.





I went to Uptown Art for the first time and took E along for a Mommy and Me session. We had so much fun. Ellie did pretty well (and so did I considered I have no artist skills).





We love a good fort


Uno time with Papaw

At the end of the month we went to Indy to the Children's museum to meet up with Joe and Amy and Joe's brother and his family. While Amy did not meet up with us until dinner, we had a good time watching and playing with the kids at the museum. 








Love a good helper


1 comment:

Susie said...

Cute pictures!! You are doing good catching up!!