I cannot believe that my little Ellie started her first day of Kindergarten. It is so hard to comprehend just how fast the last five and a half years have gone by. Bob took her to school this morning and made sure to stay with her as long as he could.
Here is my precious girl after I picked her up! All smiles
Maddie missed her Sissy all day.
She is a Pirate now!
In anticipation for our Fall Break vacation, we enrolled Ellie into swim lessons. Meg also put Eme in them as well. We were so fortunate because there was only one other little boy with them. The small class was perfect.
Below is Ellie's first piece of work where she sounded out a word on her own. Not too bad for only three weeks into school.
The annual Zollman family reunion was held this month at Bob's cousin's business 300 Spring. It was nice catching up with all the family.
Football started!! I love me some football. While I know that this school year is not going to be as exciting as the last year-we still love our PIRATES.
My name is Dawn and I have a problem. :) I am addicted to Uptown Art. Here is my second painting. I bought Mom and me a session.
Happy birthday Papaw
Practicing with the new headphones; getting ready for the plane ride in a few weeks
First Day of School














1 comment:
Such a fun month!! So happy for Ellie and her loving school!!
Post a Comment